Lex-Warrier invites applications from interested candidates for the Student Ambassador Program with us
Student Ambassador Program
Lex-Warrier Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Lex-Warrier and their universities. These ambassadors:
- Learn about innovative Lex-Warrier products and programs.
- Plan and host events on campus
- Act as a campus contact for Lex-Warrier teams.
- Help Lex-Warrier to better understand each university’s culture.
- An ideal Student Ambassador is:
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study (preferably law student)
- Available 20 hours per month to spend on Lex-Warrier evangelist work
- Familiar with various computer/internet applications
- Involved with student organizations and activities
Ambassadors are expected to maintain certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you.
Interested candidates shall forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Do not send just a resume. In your email’s subject, clearly mention “Application for the Student Ambassador Program”. Attach your Resume. Write a small “Statement of Purpose” as why are you applying to Lex-Warrier for this post. Properly format your email.
Emails, which do not follow these guidelines, cast a bad impression on the Recruitment Team. Make your email and CV presentable.